Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

idea to make an article
 Post subject: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Mar, 2012, 11:37 

User rating: 0
i just wonder how everyone here find an idea to write an article?
i'm new here and don't really know what should i write to get much response, or what kind of article that good enough to win this contest.. :D

btw and i also confuse with the rule..is it allowed for example to 'ask' other member to vote? is it legal?

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Mar, 2012, 12:16 

User rating: 94
Hi...

i'm new here too...

Don't worry about that... Hopefully the rules change next month.
Play by the rules... Don't copy articles posted somewhere as some do (literally copy and paste)... Write something you think usefull to the community and you are on the go...
Receiving that type of messages for me is spam. Usually i read all articles, and if i find them usefull i comment or vote.

Just my thougts

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Mar, 2012, 20:49 

User rating: -
java wrote:
i'm new here and don't really know what should i write to get much response, or what kind of article that good enough to win this contest.. :D

btw and i also confuse with the rule..is it allowed for example to 'ask' other member to vote? is it legal?

First off - Just Imagine you are new to forex and you want to learn.

Next - Write from your experience now on how you would help the new trader either via strategies, indicators or useful tips. I think there should be a comprehensive article on "Forex terms" i.e. definition or abbreviations etc.

Hopefully that can be an idea for you or someone in the future.

If you really can't think of anything do a technical analysis like Doctor of fundamental like me.

Hope you have a long, enjoyable future here in the community.

AdrianWS

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Mar, 2012, 02:46 

User rating: 8
java wrote:

Java,

I am also new here, however I have published my first article this month. I tell you one simple rule to write an article. Think that what you know about Forex/ Forex-trading, other doesn't know. You will see the difference. Now, I tell you, when I published my first article, then I got lots of response, and based on response, I thought to write one more article where most of newbie is lacking. Isn't a interesting point. I hope, your next article would be on the way now, or already got idea about your next article.

And as per vote, I think it should not be there, however you can invite others to see your article. Due to this, now point calculation is going to change from next month, and I think, it will provide good result. :lol:

Thanks,
Drishti (Santosh)

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Mar, 2012, 21:20 

hallo jlongo and drishti nice to meet you,

i will keep writing.. :mrgreen:

ah btw drishti, do you know some one from india that have nick name "Lion" in forex forum? so long i didn't know how is..i don't really know about him, i only know that he is from india and he say that he got accident and so he can't walk..he is so famous (i think) he famous cos he is controversial.. :lol:

ah nice to see you here all, have a good trade,

java,

ps: i hope dukascopy read this
how about ducascopy add more icon emotion for this forum..icon is fun.. ;)

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Mar, 2012, 23:34 

java wrote:

ah btw drishti, do you know some one from india that have nick name "Lion" in forex forum? so long i didn't know how is..i don't really know about him, i only know that he is from india and he say that he got accident and so he can't walk..he is so famous (i think) he famous cos he is controversial.. :lol:

java,

Java,

I have tried to search "Lion" but did not get any result in members area. However, I will tell you only one-thing about to get publicity. Either you get publicity by doing your good work, or bad work. Now it's on you what do you choose. Again interesting point! :lol:

No more on this, because I do not want to get involved in politics, I believe, you understand what I am trying to tell you.

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 19 Mar, 2012, 12:06 

java wrote:

java,

Yeah. Dukascopy reads this. "Big brother is watching you", © G. Orwell :)

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Mar, 2012, 05:02 

Contest Support wrote:
java wrote:

java,

Yeah. Dukascopy reads this. "Big brother is watching you", © G. Orwell :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hallo dukas..anyway about this forum i just realize about the 'style' of each post, i see it is not straight down, it's deepens on profile of each member, i thought it because the member 'location', if a member has long 'location' his post will get little drop to the right so make forum format doesn't look like straight..(or is it only me that see like that?)

yeah not an important thing, but if dukas want to make a forum so it's better to make the 'clean' one..because in the future it would be disgusting if this forum already full with so many posting.. (imho)

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Mar, 2012, 05:23 

forget something,
and this forum format is too 'wide'

Post subject: Re: idea to make an article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Mar, 2012, 09:57 

Forums are actually something from previous century. Strangely though, the haven't died like dinosaurs yet. We don't like it either - it's very inconvenient.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com