Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

problem commenting articles
 Post subject: problem commenting articles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 Feb, 2012, 15:58 

User rating: 1
commenting articles still seems to have problem. when ever i try to enter lengthy comment, it just greys out and nothing happens. if the comment is less than 100 char it accpets but more than 250 it doesn't work. can you please find a solution for this?

Post subject: Re: problem commenting articles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 28 Feb, 2012, 10:14 

User rating: 8
NagarajaAdiga wrote:
commenting articles still seems to have problem. when ever i try to enter lengthy comment, it just greys out and nothing happens. if the comment is less than 100 char it accpets but more than 250 it doesn't work. can you please find a solution for this?

Ok, that seems to explain the problem. We will see what is wrong, we just do not have this error when we post comments. This is strange.

Post subject: Re: problem commenting articles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 28 Feb, 2012, 10:31 

OK, anyone having this problem - please give us more details:

1) Which browser you are using
2) What was the text of the comment you could not post

Post subject: Re: problem commenting articles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 28 Feb, 2012, 16:55 

User rating: 3
Contest Support wrote:

Greetings,

I have the same problem, but not all the time... for Example right now I am trying to post this comment as an Analysis update at my last article and it doesn't work:

Aud/Usd-1Hour chart-28.02-Update-Bullish Probability,if the price will break and confirm 1.079(Key Confluence between Uptrend Line and Weekly R1 Pivot)then it will continue the uptrend to reach first 1.086(Daily R2 Pivot from Tuesday)and further to 1.089(Weekly R2 Pivot).From this level we should see a Bearish Retracement back to the Uptrend Line and then a continuation upside that could reach 1.099(Daily S3 Pivot from Tuesday)and 1.11(Weekly R3 Pivot).

I am using Firefox, the last version.

Thank You,
Doctortyby

Post subject: Re: problem commenting articles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 29 Feb, 2012, 09:43 

User rating: 0
Contest Support wrote:

Hi,

I am using Chrome and there were few cases I wrote a comment, which never got through.

Regards,

popendekl

Post subject: Re: problem commenting articles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 29 Feb, 2012, 13:46 

Eureka, we found the reason. The bug will be fixed soon.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com