Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Prize Money PRoblem
 Post subject: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 24 Feb, 2012, 19:25 

User rating: 2
Good day Dukascopy..

My prize money seems to be taking a long time to be posted to my account/ two weeks now. Is this normal or is there an unexpected problem?

Post subject: Re: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 25 Feb, 2012, 01:44 

User rating: 1
DaddyPapi wrote:
Good day Dukascopy..

My prize money seems to be taking a long time to be posted to my account/ two weeks now. Is this normal or is there an unexpected problem?

Normal, this stuff takes time.

Post subject: Re: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 25 Feb, 2012, 11:27 

User rating: -
did you send the winning declaration? they will deposit the funds only after receiving the declaration.

you are a senior here and you better mail your queries to your account manager than putting these silly things on the board. :D

Post subject: Re: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Feb, 2012, 01:26 

User rating: 0
My took two business days to get deposited. So it was in Live account by Tuesday, after the results were displayed on site on Friday.

Post subject: Re: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Feb, 2012, 10:54 

User rating: 3
I had to open a Live account to get my prize, but after I have opened it
it took about 2 or 3 Days for the Prize to be deposited into my Account.

Best Regards,
Doctortyby

Post subject: Re: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Feb, 2012, 20:22 

User rating: 3
DaddyPapi wrote:
Good day Dukascopy..

Hello,

I have same problem...
I send the documents by mail to Dukascopy and contact my account manager but until now the prize from January was not deposited, some times they took to long making the transfer to our live account...

LinnuxFX

Post subject: Re: Prize Money PRoblem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 28 Feb, 2012, 10:18 

User rating: 8
Friends,

as for the money issues - please contact your account managers. Just they can make it happen faster. If you were not contacted by an AM about your prize- write to support.

The thing is that we work under the Swiss regulation, which is very strict. This is also why we ensure a very high standard of safety; and this is why all of the account opening procedures take time.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com