Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

complaining against individuals
 Post subject: complaining against individuals Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Feb, 2012, 19:15 

User rating: 1
Dear contestants,

I request all those who want to complain against individuals to send a direct mail to the contest support rather than posting it in the forum.

this forum is only be used to discuss the matters which will be useful for the community. please dont use this to defame others. infact you will only be promoting those individual's work if you post the complaints here.

TO THE MODERATORS: please don't publish the posts submitted by "guest" if it is against any individual. ask them to send an email to the support.

for complaints on trader contest send mail to [email protected]
for complaints on article contest send mail to [email protected]

i love this contest and would like this to be clean and motivating to others.

thanks a lot guys.

Post subject: Re: complaining against individuals Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Feb, 2012, 20:13 

User rating: -
NagarajaAdiga wrote:
Dear contestants,

I request all those who want to complain against individuals to send a direct mail to the contest support rather than posting it in the forum.

this forum is only be used to discuss the matters which will be useful for the community. please dont use this to defame others. infact you will only be promoting those individual's work if you post the complaints here.

TO THE MODERATORS: please don't publish the posts submitted by "guest" if it is against any individual. ask them to send an email to the support.

for complaints on trader contest send mail to [email protected]
for complaints on article contest send mail to [email protected]

i love this contest and would like this to be clean and motivating to others.

thanks a lot guys.

NagarajaAdiga,

This is perfect, the last few days has seen a certain individual trying to pick on every minor detail and just get them disqualified, There is an abuse button and most of the time the Dukascopy team are aware of the happenings and are very good at solving the problems. But a whole war doesn't have to be waged upon this forum with "guest" ranting on about certain people.

Thanks for bringing this idea in front of everyone.

Adrian.

Post subject: Re: complaining against individuals Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Feb, 2012, 17:55 

Greetings dear Dukascopy Traders,

I agree with my friend Nagaraja Adiga, that this Contests need to stay clean,
and we have to trust that the Dukascopy Team will be focused on the Fair Play.

Even if I have seen some traders have broken the rules, I trust that only the good
articles and traders will be appreciated.

Play Fair guys,
To Your Success,
Best regards,
Doctortyby - Tiberiu

Post subject: Re: complaining against individuals Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Feb, 2012, 11:34 

I disagree with Adrian that the Dukascopy team are aware of the happenings and are very good at solving the problems. They ususally act only after someone complains.

Post subject: Re: complaining against individuals Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 09:55 

User rating: 8
guest wrote:
I disagree with Adrian that the Dukascopy team are aware of the happenings and are very good at solving the problems. They ususally act only after someone complains.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com