Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Metatrader Charts
 Post subject: Metatrader Charts Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Feb, 2012, 18:49 

User rating: -
Dukascopy, A while ago I contacted you about MT4 and its use in FX articles here at dukascopy and i got this reply:

-Greetings,

as long as we provide a possibility for trading with MT4 (even though it is made through a 3rd party), we do not see any problem with you using metatrader platform for your articles.

Best regards,

Contest support

Ticket History - Ticket ID: INC-231019 -

Now up until the point that the contestant got told to remove it I wa under the Impression that it could be used because of this said query.

I would just like to ask the question that from NOW on, are we ALLOWED to use MT4 or not? and If possible could you amend the rules to clarify for future?

Post subject: Re: Metatrader Charts Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 10:05 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
Dukascopy, A while ago I contacted you about MT4 and its use in FX articles here at dukascopy and i got this reply:

-Greetings,

as long as we provide a possibility for trading with MT4 (even though it is made through a 3rd party), we do not see any problem with you using metatrader platform for your articles.

Best regards,

Contest support

Ticket History - Ticket ID: INC-231019 -

Now up until the point that the contestant got told to remove it I wa under the Impression that it could be used because of this said query.

I would just like to ask the question that from NOW on, are we ALLOWED to use MT4 or not? and If possible could you amend the rules to clarify for future?

Again, you always could. Dukascopy DEMO trading is possibly also in MT4 though through a counterparty - Fair Trading Technology. As long as we see that the charts are got from this platform - we are ok with that. If we see that the charts promote other broker - we get upset and delete them.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com