Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

promoting other sites
 Post subject: promoting other sites Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 Feb, 2012, 08:11 

User rating: -
AdrianWS is trying to promote another website forexfactory, in his article, which is against the rule of the contest. Rules for the posted content no.2 states that Dukascopy FX Article Contest is not for advertisement purposes. Contestants are not allowed to include any information that directly promotes their professional activity, even if it is related to Forex. Neither are they permitted to promote or popularize any third parties in their texts. Forexfactory is a commercial website with lot of promotional banners displayed in the site. Please disqualify AdrianWS.

Post subject: Re: promoting other sites Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 Feb, 2012, 09:24 

User rating: 8
guest wrote:
AdrianWS is trying to promote another website forexfactory, in his article, which is against the rule of the contest. Rules for the posted content no.2 states that Dukascopy FX Article Contest is not for advertisement purposes. Contestants are not allowed to include any information that directly promotes their professional activity, even if it is related to Forex. Neither are they permitted to promote or popularize any third parties in their texts. Forexfactory is a commercial website with lot of promotional banners displayed in the site. Please disqualify AdrianWS.

Thanks for the info, we are aware of it. He gets 0 Dukascopy points for these efforts.

Post subject: Re: promoting other sites Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 Feb, 2012, 12:45 

the article should be removed from the list or even banned permanently. if his article is not removed, he will get more views, profiles, etc & he will move up due to an article which is against the rules of the competition.

Post subject: Re: promoting other sites Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 Feb, 2012, 13:01 

AdrianWS is not only promoting other websites, the images in his article is a direct lift from the website
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/morgan-stanley-cuts-eurusd-forecast-120-115-upcoming-ecb-easing

which is against the spirit of the dukascopy contest. Please remove this cheater.

Post subject: Re: promoting other sites Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 Feb, 2012, 17:58 

Dukascopy,

This is Adrian but I have problems logging in so I cannot post from a named account. You can email for verification if you need.

I understand the confusion that has been caused by me posting a link in my most recent article titled "Fundamental Analysis - Part I - The basics".

I only posted that through my best interests for the Dukascopy community and did not intend to be in breach of any regulation or to promote it in anyway.

Because of this I hope that you could possibly -Delete- the Article and allow me to -Repost- it thus amending the aforementioned problem. I hope this can be arranged as I think it would be slightly unfair to Virtually disqualify me from this months competition through a mere accident.

I Apologize for any inconvenience caused by my mistake and hope we can rectify this.

Adrian.

Post subject: Re: promoting other sites Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Feb, 2012, 11:52 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
Dukascopy,

This is Adrian but I have problems logging in so I cannot post from a named account. You can email for verification if you need.

I understand the confusion that has been caused by me posting a link in my most recent article titled "Fundamental Analysis - Part I - The basics".

I only posted that through my best interests for the Dukascopy community and did not intend to be in breach of any regulation or to promote it in anyway.

Because of this I hope that you could possibly -Delete- the Article and allow me to -Repost- it thus amending the aforementioned problem. I hope this can be arranged as I think it would be slightly unfair to Virtually disqualify me from this months competition through a mere accident.

I Apologize for any inconvenience caused by my mistake and hope we can rectify this.

Adrian.

Returned back to status of draft. To avoid such speculations, you can use snippets of Dukascopy charts. P.S. We also have an economic calendar. https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... /economic/

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com