Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Another Cheat
 Post subject: Another Cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012, 08:42 

User rating: -
Dukascopy,

I have tried using the abuse button to alert you of this cheat but it is seemingly not worked. Rppuranik has So many Cheating profiles just used to comment on his articles. The worst part is he hasn't even tried to hide them like some last month did.

Please just sort this guy out, this is ruining the contest.

Post subject: Re: Another Cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 Jan, 2012, 19:11 

adrianws, you need to log in before abuse button

Post subject: Re: Another Cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 Jan, 2012, 09:17 

User rating: 8
We will look into the whole thing with comments etc. as soon as the month ends, i.e. today. Cheaters will be banned, nice articles will get good marks. Everything as usual, do not worry.

Post subject: Re: Another Cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 Jan, 2012, 17:43 

I love this about Dukascopy, Great community service, most brokers/banks with forums are just ignorant of them and do nothing. Well done.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com