Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characters!!
 Post subject: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characters!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jan, 2012, 12:49 

User rating: -
I am extremely frustrated in not being able to post my comments even though I tried posting it in bits of 100 or 200 characters. I wonder why it screws up like this?
:evil:

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jan, 2012, 16:56 

User rating: 8
Greetings,

could you please be more specific with the problem? Which browser are you using? Do you get any error message? Can you attach some screenshots?

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jan, 2012, 17:44 

I have problems with uploading comments too. I do it and click to add comment but it just goes grey and never loads. I have to do it about 3-4 times before i can get it to load on the article

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jan, 2012, 20:20 

Guest wrote:
I have problems with uploading comments too. I do it and click to add comment but it just goes grey and never loads. I have to do it about 3-4 times before i can get it to load on the article

i face this problem when i use IE. please use chrome or firefox for the best result.

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Jan, 2012, 17:58 

I use chrome :/

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Jan, 2012, 18:58 

User rating: 0
this is the only issue I see occurring frequently since beginning, I guess this was reported earlier here by someone.

However it is recommended to copy your comment before hitting submit. If comment gets submitted, then great. If the text box freezes, then refresh the page and use the clipboard copy to try again, with a shorter comment. ;)

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Jan, 2012, 13:57 

I am using Chrome browser and no matter how many times I re submit again and again nearly 15 - 20 times it still doesn't work!
And from the comments from other users here in this thread it looks like a common problem. Please do something, because its really no fun having troubles with the simplest of features. :(

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Jan, 2012, 15:27 

Until now, we are wondering why this could happen. We are trying to reconstruct the issue (the grey screen) but every time we try the comments work perfectly.

Could you please save the text of the comment that cannot be posted?

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Jan, 2012, 15:42 

Contest Support wrote:
Until now, we are wondering why this could happen. We are trying to reconstruct the issue (the grey screen) but every time we try the comments work perfectly.

What is there to save? After writing the comments, press the Post button and it "greys" as if it is processing the request BUT NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER THAT. Nothing gets posted and no error message either. It just hangs like that. I had to close th page, re-login and attempt it again and the same thing happens. DOne it for 15 to 20 times and its still like that. Sucks big time! :evil:

Post subject: Re: Unable to post comments even if only 100 or 200 characte Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 Jan, 2012, 09:18 

Guest wrote:
Contest Support wrote:

What is there to save? After writing the comments, press the Post button and it "greys" as if it is processing the request BUT NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER THAT. Nothing gets posted and no error message either. It just hangs like that. I had to close th page, re-login and attempt it again and the same thing happens. DOne it for 15 to 20 times and its still like that. Sucks big time! :evil:

This does not happens with us!! We tried commenting numerous times and still nothing appears to be wrong.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com