Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

once again more cheats
 Post subject: once again more cheats Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 Jan, 2012, 15:50 

User rating: -
Dukascopy,

you have to implement some sort of system to stop this creating accounts just for comments and likes etc.

From a bit of reading through some articles kami0704 has got tonyt, daicaciathang, annoymous, tienlp and phountran to post and most likely like on his article all who have so obviously cheated as some created their accounts liked, commented etc and have never returned to dukascopy, all in the space of a few minutes as well.

you also have trezx with petroloshvok.

this needs to stop, this is day 3 and almost as bad as lasts month.

Post subject: Re: once again more cheats Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 Jan, 2012, 18:09 

more reading concludes with trezx doing some of the poorest cheating possible.

rppuranik also has an account which has been made just for comments.

Post subject: Re: once again more cheats Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 Jan, 2012, 19:17 

i have already reported the user that was created and commented on my article, so if you have anything to complain, please do so by contacting dukascopy not posting in the forum.

Post subject: Re: once again more cheats Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 04 Jan, 2012, 12:48 

why not be a man and show you id when making these accusations? you really think i'd be this stupid, to cheat? somebody doesn't want me to be up there, it might even be you the one making fake accounts and commenting. anyone can do that if they dislike a person. Dukascopy can investigate and see who's really behind this, and like i said before, i have already filed a complaint.

Post subject: Re: once again more cheats Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 04 Jan, 2012, 14:20 

User rating: 8
Problem solved, users banned.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com