Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

unable to submit article for contest
 Post subject: unable to submit article for contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 11 Dec, 2011, 20:01 

User rating: -
I am unable to submit my article for the contest. My total word count was only 1479 yet the error message keeps telling that my article was more than 1500 words in length. My original posting was around 2000 words but since I was unable to preview it as the message says my word count exceeded 1500 I decided to shave off more than 500 words and make my artcile a 2 parter - meaning I just submit the first part now and continue the part 2 next week. But the stupid system blocking my article from being submitted even though I reduced my word count to make it less than 1500 words - 1479 to be exact. Now why is the system still not allowing my article submission? Can someone help?

Post subject: Re: unable to submit article for contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 12 Dec, 2011, 14:05 

User rating: 8
fzavier wrote:
I am unable to submit my article for the contest. My total word count was only 1479 yet the error message keeps telling that my article was more than 1500 words in length. My original posting was around 2000 words but since I was unable to preview it as the message says my word count exceeded 1500 I decided to shave off more than 500 words and make my artcile a 2 parter - meaning I just submit the first part now and continue the part 2 next week. But the stupid system blocking my article from being submitted even though I reduced my word count to make it less than 1500 words - 1479 to be exact. Now why is the system still not allowing my article submission? Can someone help?

Greetings,

We are currently fixing this situation. Sorry for any caused inconvenience

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com