Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Important - Urgent Request
 Post subject: Important - Urgent Request Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 11 Dec, 2011, 11:29 

User rating: -
Dear Dukascopy Team,

I know that it is week-end, and normally the articles submitted during week-end are posted on Monday.

Yesterday I have worked all day to Write an Elaborated Week-End Technical Analysis educational model for next week market opening, on 15 currency pairs: Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Eur/Gbp, Eur/Chf, Eur/Jpy, Usd/Jpy, Usd/chf, Usd/Nok, Usd/Sgd, Aud/Jpy, Usd/Sek, Chf/Jpy, Usd/Cad, Nzd/Usd, Aud/Usd. I also attached Charts to this analysis from Dukascopy J-forex Contest Platform.

I want to share with Dukascopy traders Community this Analysis but it is very important that the Article (called: Week-end Technical Analysis For Next Week In Dukascopy Contest.)
should be posted Today, Sunday, before market opening, so that traders will have time to read my analysis and comment on it.

I appologize for making this request but I could not have made an week-end technical analyse sooner than Yesterday. And I believe that my efforts are worthed only if traders see this article before market opening.

Thank you for your Understanding,

Doctortyby

Post subject: Re: Important - Urgent Request Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 13 Dec, 2011, 09:42 

User rating: -
doctortyby wrote:
Dear Dukascopy Team,

I know that it is week-end, and normally the articles submitted during week-end are posted on Monday.

Yesterday I have worked all day to Write an Elaborated Week-End Technical Analysis educational model for next week market opening, on 15 currency pairs: Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Eur/Gbp, Eur/Chf, Eur/Jpy, Usd/Jpy, Usd/chf, Usd/Nok, Usd/Sgd, Aud/Jpy, Usd/Sek, Chf/Jpy, Usd/Cad, Nzd/Usd, Aud/Usd. I also attached Charts to this analysis from Dukascopy J-forex Contest Platform.

I want to share with Dukascopy traders Community this Analysis but it is very important that the Article (called: Week-end Technical Analysis For Next Week In Dukascopy Contest.)
should be posted Today, Sunday, before market opening, so that traders will have time to read my analysis and comment on it.

I appologize for making this request but I could not have made an week-end technical analyse sooner than Yesterday. And I believe that my efforts are worthed only if traders see this article before market opening.

Thank you for your Understanding,

Doctortyby

Hello Dukascopy,

I have tried to update my analysis through the comments of my article, but I could not post more than 8 pairs. I cannot post more comments on the article.
Please help me with that, I want to share my analysis with Dukascopy traders community, to see the Feed-Back.

Thank you,
Doctortyby

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com