Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Images not appearing in the article
 Post subject: Images not appearing in the article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 10:17 

User rating: -
Dear,

Good morning to you.
with respect to my article posted for the contest"Exhaustion bars" ,please note that I have posted the images from www.imgur.com.
I have been posting the images through this way in all other forms successfully. However unfortunately the images are not appearing in this article. I have not any clue about this.

Since I have posted the article for the first time I did not have any idea about the images part.

Hence I humbly request you to allow me to post the images by enabling me to edit the article. I also assure you that I am not going to edit anything else apart from reposting the picture correctly.

Regards
Raghavendra

Post subject: Re: Images not appearing in the article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 10:53 

User rating: 8
positive wrote:
Dear,

Good morning to you.
with respect to my article posted for the contest"Exhaustion bars" ,please note that I have posted the images from https://www.imgur.com.
I have been posting the images through this way in all other forms successfully. However unfortunately the images are not appearing in this article. I have not any clue about this.

Since I have posted the article for the first time I did not have any idea about the images part.

Hence I humbly request you to allow me to post the images by enabling me to edit the article. I also assure you that I am not going to edit anything else apart from reposting the picture correctly.

Regards
Raghavendra

Greetings,

the editing is not yet available after you have submitted an article for the contest (this feature might become possible quite soon). However, we can help you out with this issue. It is possible to edit the article from our side, so we can insert the images in your text.

Post subject: Re: Images not appearing in the article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 10:58 

User rating: -
Thank you for your quick reply. I will be glad if you can advice me as to how can I send the images so that you can insert those in to the article.

Post subject: Re: Images not appearing in the article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 11:55 

User rating: 0
Contest Support wrote:
positive wrote:
Dear,

Good morning to you.
with respect to my article posted for the contest"Exhaustion bars" ,please note that I have posted the images from https://www.imgur.com.

Regards
Raghavendra

Greetings,

the editing is not yet available after you have submitted an article for the contest (this feature might become possible quite soon). However, we can help you out with this issue. It is possible to edit the article from our side, so we can insert the images in your text.

Please note that I have sent mail to [email protected] with the images to be inserted. Request you to do the needfull asap.

Regards
Raghavendra

Post subject: Re: Images not appearing in the article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 15:35 

User rating: 8
positive wrote:
Contest Support wrote:
positive wrote:
Dear,

Good morning to you.

Regards
Raghavendra

Greetings,

Please note that I have sent mail to [email protected] with the images to be inserted. Request you to do the needfull asap.

Regards
Raghavendra

Please check your e-mail. The requested changes have been made.

Post subject: Re: Images not appearing in the article Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 16:01 

User rating: 0
Contest Support wrote:
positive wrote:
Contest Support wrote:
positive wrote:
Dear,

Good morning to you.

Regards
Raghavendra

Greetings,

Regards
Raghavendra

Please check your e-mail. The requested changes have been made.

Thank you so much for the quick action.This will encourage me to put more articles in the coming days!!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com