Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Explain to me what happen contest_support...
 Post subject: Explain to me what happen contest_support... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 11:23 

User rating: -
Hello sir/Mam I would just want to ask a question regarding the final result of the Article from September contest....I was rank 3rd(Masterfreak) before the final evaluation however when the final rank was done I was not on the list not even on the other place....Some of the participant who have won from august still have ranks from september appears on the final list....Can you give me an explanation regarding this...I never violated any rules in the contest...I should have a place even 4th or 5th? Please reevaluate this situation or give me a valid reason for such result...I have used my time promoting my article on other forums and facebook however it has appear to be waste of time!!////

Post subject: Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 15:46 

Thank you for the explanation dukascopy contest support....I do accept your explanation and your judgement regarding your evaluation....I would used your advised regarding how to improve my articles..

Post subject: Re: Explain to me what happen contest_support... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 19:51 

mmm, waiting for the reply :cry:

Post subject: Re: Explain to me what happen contest_support... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 10 Oct, 2011, 08:23 

User rating: 8
Everything was explained via e-mail.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com