Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Interlinking of profiles
 Post subject: Interlinking of profiles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 00:29 

User rating: 0
Dear Dukascopy,

We all have separate profile page for each contest.

Is it possible that each contest profile gets a link towards other two contest profiles (for example in case of the trader contest, a link to article and strategy contest profile on top, using tabs/dropdown/etc). I believe this simple integration will help the participant, as well the visitors would stay longer checking out the participant's profiles. Something like the tabs shown below:

P.S.: Total prizes won should include total of all three contests, in my humble opinion.

Sincerely,
Ritesh

Post subject: Re: Interlinking of profiles Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 08:05 

User rating: 8
ritesh wrote:
Dear Dukascopy,

We all have separate profile page for each contest.

Is it possible that each contest profile gets a link towards other two contest profiles (for example in case of the trader contest, a link to article and strategy contest profile on top, using tabs/dropdown/etc). I believe this simple integration will help the participant, as well the visitors would stay longer checking out the participant's profiles. Something like the tabs shown below:

P.S.: Total prizes won should include total of all three contests, in my humble opinion.

Sincerely,
Ritesh

Ritesh, thanks for the proposal. We have made the same conclusion some time ago. These changes will be made very soon.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com