Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Sorry, you have only 0 tags. Please enter minimum 3 tags
 Post subject: Sorry, you have only 0 tags. Please enter minimum 3 tags Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 18 Sep, 2011, 15:54 

User rating: -
Hello, I can't upload my last article as it's saying that I have to upload 3 tags. What's tags and why? I think in the other two articles that I uploaded I was not asked about this.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Sorry, you have only 0 tags. Please enter minimum 3 tags Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 20 Sep, 2011, 12:39 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
Hello, I can't upload my last article as it's saying that I have to upload 3 tags. What's tags and why? I think in the other two articles that I uploaded I was not asked about this.

Thanks

Tags are logical connectors linked to any article. Keywords.

We are currently working on the so-called "tags cloud" that is intended to facilitate the search of topics amongst all articles, find the most popular topics etc.

This is why any article is now required to be tagged by at least 3 keywords (tags).

Post subject: Re: Sorry, you have only 0 tags. Please enter minimum 3 tags Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Sep, 2011, 07:49 

User rating: -
Contest Support wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks

Tags are logical connectors linked to any article. Keywords.

We are currently working on the so-called "tags cloud" that is intended to facilitate the search of topics amongst all articles, find the most popular topics etc.

This is why any article is now required to be tagged by at least 3 keywords (tags).

I SIMPLY cannot upload my article. Why is this ?
I Have 3 tags and when i click upload i see webpage. https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/fx-arti ... add&id=179
And it is blank. What must I do ?
I even have the following in my Tags address bar : [img1][/img1],[img2][/img2],[img3][/img3].
Is there something i'm doing wrong ?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com