Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Something is wrong with Article contest webpage
 Post subject: Something is wrong with Article contest webpage Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Sep, 2011, 07:36 

User rating: 0
I think Article contest webpage has some problems. For 24 hours almost no increase of visitors for all the participants. Even comments are not added to statistics. And I see many new articles came in, but none of these participants are in users ranking. Will all these visits be calculated?

Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with Article contest webpage Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Sep, 2011, 08:06 

User rating: 8
adask wrote:
I think Article contest webpage has some problems. For 24 hours almost no increase of visitors for all the participants. Even comments are not added to statistics. And I see many new articles came in, but none of these participants are in users ranking. Will all these visits be calculated?

Yes, we are currently fixing this issue

Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with Article contest webpage Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Sep, 2011, 08:37 

User rating: 0
Thank you for fast reply.

Post subject: Re: Something is wrong with Article contest webpage Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Sep, 2011, 10:14 

User rating: 8
adask wrote:
Thank you for fast reply.

fixed. Something went wrong with the database

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com