Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-1064 : Show performance stats from testing
 Post subject: JFOREX-1064 : Show performance stats from testing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 16 Aug, 2009, 17:07 

User rating: 0
Hi. When I run a historical test on the metatrader platform, after the test is complete I ger to see a bunch of stats about how that test went. Can you guys build this in to jForex? I would like to see the following stats, and I wouldn't think that they would be too hard to implement. Currently the results web page shows some info for each instrument, but I would like to see more stats. Also, my strategy makes trades on all instruments, not just one, so I would like to see the overall stats for the test account, not just stats for each currency pair. Here is the list:

Total number of trades
Number of buy trades
Number of sell trades
Accuracy
Maximal Drawdown
Gross profit
Gross loss
Net profit (already shown...)

Post subject: Re: Feature request: Show performance stats from testing Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 18 Aug, 2009, 11:32 

User rating: 0
Also, it would be nice to see a graph of the account balance over the duration of the testing.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com