Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Sentiment Index oscillates for some currency pairs
 Post subject: Sentiment Index oscillates for some currency pairs Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Feb, 2014, 08:54 

User rating: 0
Hello,

Please can you explain why the Sentiment Index data for these currency pairs [AUDJPY, CHFJPY, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY] constantly oscillate in a very tight band; whilst for other currencies like the EUR/USD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, AUDCAD, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPCHF, GBPJPY range.

I confirm that I am connecting my JForex using my LIVE account to get the data and that the data looks the same from within a JClient chart.

Post subject: Re: Sentiment Index oscillates for some currency pairs Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Apr, 2014, 09:51 

User rating: 0
It has just started to happen on the AUD/USD. If you look at a 30 Min chart then you can see that the SentimentBar has been moving up and down freely between 64 and 25 up until 01:30 01-04-2014. Since this time it has been trapped in a very tight band between 25 to 29.

I can not see any difference in Price Action behaviour before and after this time. It looks like the SentimentBar has gone wrong after this time.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com