Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to change Renko price range?
 Post subject: How to change Renko price range? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Feb, 2014, 13:04 

User rating: 2
Hi

By default, JForex platform provides Renko 1 pip [7] as a chart type. How can I change Renko price range, for example to 5 pips? Also, what does [7] mean?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: How to change Renko price range? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Feb, 2014, 13:39 

User rating: 164
Hi,

You can define the pip of the renko in the platform's preferences.
Tools->Preferences->Chart (if I am not mistaken)
Here you can define the time periods and price periods you want to see on the platform. Just create a new one with the pip range you prefer.

Post subject: Re: How to change Renko price range? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Feb, 2014, 13:49 

User rating: 164
Quote:
Also, what does [7] mean?

There were (are?) some questions about this on the forum. The only answer that has been given so far can be found in this topic.

Post subject: Re: How to change Renko price range? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Feb, 2014, 14:04 

tcsabina wrote:
Hi,

You can define the pip of the renko in the platform's preferences.
Tools->Preferences->Chart (if I am not mistaken)
Here you can define the time periods and price periods you want to see on the platform. Just create a new one with the pip range you prefer.

Yor are very close to it ;) It is here where I can do that Tools->Preferences->Period

Thanks for your hint

Post subject: Re: How to change Renko price range? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Feb, 2014, 14:28 

tcsabina wrote:
Quote:
Also, what does [7] mean?

There were (are?) some questions about this on the forum. The only answer that has been given so far can be found in this topic.

So far what I have understood, this is the Renko price based period from 1 to 7 days.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com