Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

netbeans ide problems
 Post subject: netbeans ide problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 11 Apr, 2013, 14:45 

User rating: 0
I am a .net c# developer trying to adapt to java and netbeans. I love it so far but I am having a problem setting up the ide so I can run the strategies from within nb. I am stuck on this step:
The wiki says to:
Quote:
Now we can add our project as a dependance to other projects. Right-click the JForex-SDK project and choose Properties. Select Libraries node and Compile tag. Press the Add Project button. When asked for a project, choose the MyExternalLibrary project. The project is now added to the list of libraries. This means, that we can use MyExternalLibrary project's classes in JForex-SDK project.

But when I right click on the Forex-SKD project the dialog box that appears is missing the Libraries node. If I right click on the MyExternalLibrary project it does display the correct dialog box. In fact, if I recall, the forex-sdk prj has displayed that correct dialog box in the past. But not now. What did I do that impacted this behaviour?

Please help.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: netbeans ide problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Aug, 2013, 08:35 

Yes, I'm struggling with this problem right now! So, does anybody have an advice?

Post subject: Re: netbeans ide problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Dec, 2013, 19:40 

I have moved on to eclipse. It too has issues but I have managed to work past the problem. Wow, I didn't know how good I had it all those years working in Visual Studio. What a dream ide that was. Java developers should give it a try sometime. No, they better not since they will be kicking themselves for going down the rabbit hole that is JAVA IDE'S.... :lol:

Post subject: Re: netbeans ide problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Dec, 2013, 13:24 

User rating: 164
Sorry, I just can't stand not to reply :).

VS have M$ behind it. Of course you can feel that on the product.
Eclipse is build by the community. Noone (I repeat, no one) gets paid for fixing a bug in Eclipse...

You don't like something in Eclipse? Or found a bug? Why not solving it by yourself? The source is available...

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com