Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please
 Post subject: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 07 Jul, 2012, 21:26 

User rating: 1
Hello: I recently opened a demo account on JForex platform with Alpari. I love it, BUT there is NO "ONE Click close button." I like the one click open and I was expecting the one-click close. Alpari is not aware of a one-click close button. I really HATE right-clicking to close out a position. It is very irritating. The close button is so important as I mainly scalp. Alpari-US advertises "one-click trading," so I'm hoping the programmers can incorporate a one-click close button. I'm getting ready to start the transfer process of 5 accounts to Alpari. I would be extremely grateful to all of the programmers who could incorporate the one-click close into the JForex platform at Alpari-US.

Alpari Direct Pro has the “one-click close.” Maybe someone can call them to understand the technical aspects.

Thank you and looking forward to trading on your live platform.

Mike

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 Jul, 2012, 19:57 

Another idea regarding my request for a one-click close button is place an "enable one-click close" box under preference in case some folks do not want to use it.

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Jul, 2012, 18:10 

User rating: 0
Search here for Dukascalper or Dukascalper Strategy ;) !!

Great..

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 22 Aug, 2012, 11:11 

Kata: When I found the file you spoke of and unzip it, it only shows code versus a chart or something that I know how to read. Thanks for your insight. Mike

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 23 Aug, 2012, 20:45 

Dont know what do you mean. :shock:

Compile the file and start it as a strategy..

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 24 Aug, 2012, 01:20 

Compile the file? What do you mean? I can't wait to start the strategy! I had searched for Dukascalper and found one the following zip file:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread. ... 6&page=103

When I unzip the file, all I get is code. If you have another way for me to see it, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Mike

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 09 Sep, 2012, 14:24 

Sorry my fault.

Put the .jar file into the Jforex/Strategies folder

then start JForex, right click strategies, open strategy, chuse Dukascalper..

Voila..

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 25 Oct, 2012, 00:23 

Hello Again: Sorry it has taken awhile, but I downloaded the "dukaScalper" strategy .jar file and placed in strategies, but I can't get it to open anywhere on my screens.

Any ideas - help?

Thank you,
Mike

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Fri 26 Oct, 2012, 09:05 

User rating: 164
Here is the thread for the strategy, where they explain how to use it:
https://dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18971&p=23510&hilit=Dukascalper#p23510

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 26 Oct, 2012, 12:11 

Hello: Thank you. It finally works for me. Next question, in simple words I trade the EUR/USD and lets say the account has $42000 at 50x what am I putting in the amount box? Currently in Jforex I have my "Amount (units)" at 1050000 based on a formula that I use.

Post subject: Re: Provide one-click close button on JForex accounts - Please Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 05 Jul, 2013, 14:57 

btw. i stopped using dukascalper. It is too slow. !!

you miss the fast Dukascopy execution advantage when you scalp. imo..

It seems it is not well programmed.

And yes, i still miss a One Klick CLOSE Button.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com