Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Fibonacci retracement presets
 Post subject: Fibonacci retracement presets Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 18 Jun, 2012, 15:30 

User rating: 0
Dear Support,

I added some new levels for the Jforex "Fibonacci Retracement" tool and saved them under a new name in the "Presets". Now every time I draw a Fibonacci the "Default" preset is drawn and I have to change everytime to my own preset manually with right-click->Presets afterwards..... How can I change the "Fibonacci Retracement" tool so that it draws my own preset for the first time and not the Default one ? Can I delete the Default preset somewhere??

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Fibonacci retracement presets Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 29 Jun, 2012, 14:32 
JForex Master

User rating:
I am afraid there is no way until we change it in the code. The task has been created already.

Post subject: Re: Fibonacci retracement presets Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 07 Oct, 2012, 17:04 

It would be very helpful. So, I am waiting on such possibility.

Post subject: Re: Fibonacci retracement presets Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Jul, 2016, 18:30 

I have seen that the post is 2012 but I think the problem still remains. There are currently some way to change it ?. Constantly I get the default way each tool I use

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com