Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Strategy Permission
 Post subject: Strategy Permission Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 Jul, 2011, 10:26 

User rating: -
Hi,

I have tested some strategies on demo account and I intend to open live account in future, so..
Is it possible to use the strategy from Jforex strategy contest in my live account? or I have to make my own one.

thanks in advance

Post subject: Re: Strategy Permission Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 Jul, 2011, 18:55 

User rating:
You can use any strategy if it has been public published and there is no author's licence restrictions.
Please take a look at the Bank's strategy disclaimer.

Quote:
You are about to run third party software (automated trading strategies, trading robot, trading strategy converter or other similar software, hereinafter: "Trading Software"). In order to be authorized to trade with Dukascopy (hereinafter "Broker") using any Trading Software you must acknowledge and agree that:
Broker does not sell or propose any Trading Software to the public in any manner, neither directly nor through intermediaries.
Broker does not participate in any manner whatsoever in the development of Trading Software and gives no recommendations or qualifications regarding the purchase and/or use of Trading Software even if it is technically adapted to interact with any technology used by Broker.
Broker repudiates its authorship and/or copyright of Trading Software. In case you perform and/or authorize any conversions and/or translation of Trading Software for the purpose of its use with the technology used by Broker you expressly acknowledge your sole ownership and copyright of any product of such conversion and/or translation.
Broker bears no responsibility whatsoever for your use of Trading Software and for any possible damage inflicted as its consequence including lack of performance and total loss of investment.
Broker prohibits running and execution of Trading Software for trading on a LIVE account without preliminary testing by trading on a DEMO account and making all the required adjustments.
Broker has no duty whatsoever and will not monitor, analyse, interfere in, or opine on, Trading Software, the strategy and the transactions executed on your account through Trading Software. You undertake to monitor and to control regularly and frequently the activity on your account, in particular by accessing online reports made available by Broker. You shall bear sole responsibility for any loss, damages or adverse consequences due to a lack of close and constant monitoring of Trading Software.
Any of the above provisions applicable to Broker shall also apply to any third party licensor of the technology used by Broker. Any instance of use of Trading Software by you will constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of the provisions laid out above.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com