Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

ANDROID-12 Android App - Issues
 Post subject: ANDROID-12 Android App - Issues Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 07:27 

User rating: 1
Hi,

I have been experiencing problems with the calendar data to my android device...

Last week there was no mention of the NFP news, and it hasn't updated on the weeks news activities... it appears to be still locked in some loop of somesort...

Is this a general problem?

Because I need to be able to trust this function of the app...

Also is there a way that we can choose what news we get from the Dow Jones News feed? I see that I am getting a lot of irrelevant news regarding my geographical location, where I would rather get more worthwhile news feeds...

Other than those two issues, I love the app, it is the best one I have worked with on the android, very simple to navigate to date in terms of charting its really nice... (I just am interested if the charts will update current candles in realtime, or close to realtime), I look forward to the trader version of the app...

Many thanks for being so innovative and forward thinking.

Jalarupa

Post subject: Re: Android App - Issues Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 07:34 

Hi,

I may be going off topic but I have a request, for an android market price ticker widget... where I can choose what I want to see and you guys make that data available on the home screen of my phone...

That would be lovely.

Peace

Post subject: Re: Android App - Issues Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 07:36 

Oh and one more small request, for a price alert function to be built into the android app.

As I have yet to find a reliable alerter on the Android Market

I'll stop now thanks,

:oops:

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com