Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Webtrader/iPhone not JForex
 Post subject: Webtrader/iPhone not JForex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011, 14:10 

User rating: -
Are you thinking about making the Webtrader or iPhone App available for your contest?

In my opinion most people (that have a job) can't use JForex during the day and therefore it's impossible for them to enter or cancel trades. Normally I don't trade before 9 am and therefore I can't enter my trades correctly because I have to go to work earlier ;)
And if I enter trades in the morning and things change during the day I can't do anything about it and I just have to wait until I get executed :(

:idea: At the moment it's more like a gambling contest because people use to much leverage (no serious trader would EVER risk more than 5% of his account). I have to say that I use huge positions as well because you don't have a chance to win without using monster positions ;) I know it's probably been written from other contestants as well but I just wanted to say it again.

Post subject: Re: Webtrader/iPhone not JForex Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 24 Mar, 2011, 14:29 

User rating: 0
sonderfall wrote:
Are you thinking about making the Webtrader or iPhone App available for your contest?

In my opinion most people (that have a job) can't use JForex during the day and therefore it's impossible for them to enter or cancel trades. Normally I don't trade before 9 am and therefore I can't enter my trades correctly because I have to go to work earlier ;)
And if I enter trades in the morning and things change during the day I can't do anything about it and I just have to wait until I get executed :(

:idea: At the moment it's more like a gambling contest because people use to much leverage (no serious trader would EVER risk more than 5% of his account). I have to say that I use huge positions as well because you don't have a chance to win without using monster positions ;) I know it's probably been written from other contestants as well but I just wanted to say it again.

Currently we do not have such plans.

The contests are developing rapidly and there are many new features to come, so we are totally devoted to the development of the main product.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com