Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-2748 Slope direction line
 Post subject: JFOREX-2748 Slope direction line Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Dec, 2010, 11:51 

User rating: 0
I am looking for a slope direction line indicator:
- basically a EMA line which is red when it goes down and green (or whatever color!) when it goes up

Just trying to avoid to use my MT4 before just sending orders with Jforex !
If anyone has this it would be very nice to help a newbie in Jforex!
Thank you ;)

Post subject: Re: Slope direction line Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 12 Dec, 2010, 14:56 

Aurlanth wrote:
I am looking for a slope direction line indicator:
- basically a EMA line which is red when it goes down and green (or whatever color!) when it goes up

Just trying to avoid to use my MT4 before just sending orders with Jforex !
If anyone has this it would be very nice to help a newbie in Jforex!
Thank you ;)

me too, I ask support in october for that, they say in next update they will implement it, but is still not there...

Post subject: Re: Slope direction line Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 19 Dec, 2010, 17:38 

Trying to do the same thing. Count me in!!!

Post subject: Re: Slope direction line Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 19 Dec, 2010, 17:40 

PS: It really is a pain the the *** how jforex is implemented in a lot of ways. The multicolor line could be done with a strategy but then again you cannot attach a strategy easily to a specific chart. Indicator support in jforex is so crippled its not even funny anymore. Indicators should be dropped and there should be a way to attach a Strategy to a certain chart since this solves all jforex problems like MTF indicators, multi color indis and so on. IIndicator can't really do any of this without serious bugs / problems.

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24506

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com