Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Setting Fibo Levels with colours
 Post subject: Setting Fibo Levels with colours Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Apr, 2015, 21:21 

User rating: 0
Hi,
I need some help to customize my fibonacci colour levels and pull it for use whenever I want it. I have worked on it on the demo but when I delete it and pull it back for use it was always back to default.

Thanks,
Joe

Post subject: Re: Setting Fibo Levels with colours Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 14 Apr, 2015, 13:38 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi there,

This section of the forum is dedicated to Visual Jforex platform. I believe you're referring to the automated trading according to your description of the issue.
In any case, Visual Jforex platform doesn't modify any colors nor implement any custom drawings in a given chart. However, you can calculate any specific level and use the dynamic output in your strategy.

Post subject: Re: Setting Fibo Levels with colours Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 18 Apr, 2015, 14:32 

User rating: 94
Hi

The only way i'm ware of is:

Draw a fibonacci object, activate it and right click ok it. Choose edit levels and change whatever you want, levels, colors, etc and save the preset with a name of your choice.
After, when you use draw the object and right click on it, you can choose on presets menu item the preset you have saved before and the fibonacci settings will change to that preset.

If used on strategy i do not know how to change the preset.

Hope that helps

Regards

JL

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com