Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Trading robot does not trade on a real account at Jforex!
 Post subject: Trading robot does not trade on a real account at Jforex! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 May, 2013, 08:46 

User rating: 0
Help solve the problem!
On a demo account trading robot works fine, all the conditions are executed strategy, etc.

But the real account trading robot does not work as it should. For example a deal may open, but does not close it. Or can open multiple trading positions at once, while the terms of the strategy is to open only one.

Tell me what's the problem?

Post subject: Re: Trading robot does not trade on a real account at Jforex! Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Wed 08 May, 2013, 12:35 

User rating: 164
Hi,

I am pretty sure that based on the information you have provided, noone has a clue what are you talking about...

Please be more specific:
- what do you mean with "trading robot"? I might guess it is a strategy (as you also use the word "strategy"), but in that case the issues should be reported under Automated Trading, and not under Trading Platform.
- if it is indeed an automated strategy, no real support is possible unless you show the actual code of the strategy (or at least part of it if the whole strategy itself is confidential), and explain in detail that the strategy does this and that, and it should do this and that.

Also, if I am not mistaken, it is documented somewhere that there is no guarantee that an automated strategy will act the same way on both (DEMO and LIVE) accounts. As I don`t find this document at this moment, I cannot say this for sure, but I think I`ve read this somewhere. Wait for Support`s reply so they can confirm (or not) this.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com