Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Missing "Strategies" field in Workspace tree section
 Post subject: Missing "Strategies" field in Workspace tree section Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jun, 2011, 09:42 

User rating: -
1.I'm new to JForex, do i have to activate soemthing that the strategies is displayed in the worksapce tree section?

2. Maybe somebody can give me a good advise for starting implementing new strategies, the jforex wiki is kinda not really detailed.

Thanks 4 any help!

FS_Dave

Post subject: Re: Missing "Strategies" field in Workspace tree section Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jun, 2011, 12:31 

User rating:
FS_Dave wrote:
1.I'm new to JForex, do i have to activate soemthing that the strategies is displayed in the worksapce tree section?
Select Tools -> Strategies in order to open Startegies tab.
FS_Dave wrote:
2. Maybe somebody can give me a good advise for starting implementing new strategies, the jforex wiki is kinda not really detailed.
To start, try the following:
    -select Tools -> Strategy Editor,
    -paste your strategy source code (i.e. https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/index.php ... e_Strategy) in the newly opened window and press compile button (or F5),
    -go to Strategies tab and select Open and choose your strategy,
    -highlight your strategy in Strategies tab and press Start.
Could you please specify what kind of information you couldn't find in JForex wiki?

Post subject: Re: Missing "Strategies" field in Workspace tree section Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jun, 2011, 19:07 

Hello,

the old way to create a new strategy from scratch was a lot more useable. Could you please reactive the way via the context menu in workspace window?

Many thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Missing "Strategies" field in Workspace tree section Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jun, 2011, 20:48 

That was the first thing i did, checking the tool bar. It just doenst pop up in the workspace field but only right of the chart

Maybe it is normal that way.

2. Thanks for the link it helps better than the other article in the jforex wiki.

Post subject: Re: Missing "Strategies" field in Workspace tree section Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 21 Jun, 2011, 07:36 

User rating:
Strategies are now kept in a separate tab. See the Strategies tab in the attachment.

Attachments:
StrategiesTab.png [119.53 KiB]
Downloaded 497 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com