Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

JFOREX-1055 Visual mode historical test
 Post subject: JFOREX-1055 Visual mode historical test Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Mar, 2011, 17:15 

User rating: 1
Hi support,
when I start to manually trade in Visual mode, the historical tester opens a plain chart and I can not load any presaved templates. When I click on open template it loads a new chart, not the template in the historical chart. Every time I must add and setup all the indicators, MAs and so on... Sometimes occasionally I stop the test and by the next start everything from the scratch..... Very uncomfortable and time consuming.
Is it possible to add such a functionality?

Regards

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-1055 Visual mode historical test Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 May, 2011, 17:21 

User rating: -
I agree. It is a nuisance to configure the whole chart every time a test is run.
It would help if a template could be applied to an open chart.

Post subject: Re: JFOREX-1055 Visual mode historical test Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 May, 2011, 17:50 

User rating: 0
I agree. It is a nuisance to configure the chart every time a test is run.
It would help if a template could be applied to an open chart.
AND/OR
The historical tester could have a field to select the template that would be used to create the chart.

regards,

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com