Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

about trading on dukascopy
 Post subject: about trading on dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jun, 2018, 16:51 

User rating: 0
i wanna know if i made a really large trade on dukascopy, let say 5000 lots, will it affect the price of instrument from dukascopy?
if not, why there have a market depth?

Post subject: Re: about trading on dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Jun, 2018, 15:09 

Maximum trade You can make in Dukascopy is equivalent of 25 000 000 USD. Maximum exposure for one instrument one client can hold is the same.

Post subject: Re: about trading on dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 May, 2019, 19:29 

I think maximum trade size and maximum exposure to a given instrument are two very different quantities and hard to compare. You can't have too big of trade size without affecting the market. That's why all brokers aim to limit the size of a single order to a given size. On the other hand, there is no problem with having a high exposure I guess, unless you are trading on significant leverage. To make bigger positions without touching the max order size, many hedge funds use automated strategies that place numerous orders in a short period of time and thus benefit of the market liquidity to place huge positions in the market efficiently.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com