Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Pending Orders
 Post subject: Pending Orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 May, 2018, 04:44 

User rating: 0
I've been attempting to start a strategy by placing a pending order and ONLY IF that pending order is taken, then it triggers the second pending order to be placed and so on. The issue i'm running into is that when i run the test, it just runs through and sets up all the pending orders at one time. I believe i need to use an 'If' block to somehow state that "If" the pending order is activated and becomes a live trade, then to place the second pending order however i haven't successfully selected the proper variables to put in. Please see the attached screenshot of where i'm at so far. I'm sure this is pretty basic for a lot of you but I'm hoping someone will reach out to help get me started.

Thank-you in advance

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 8.38.12 PM.png [68.43 KiB]
Downloaded 205 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com