Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Myfxbook and Dukascopy
 Post subject: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 16 Apr, 2017, 16:13 

User rating: 0
Hey,

Is it possible to connect dukascopy account with myfxbook or any other similar service ?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 24 May, 2017, 00:15 

Hello, Did you receive any feedback about this issue?

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 25 Jun, 2017, 14:32 

I also join the question, if you can not link Myfxbook to Dukascopy account can you make an statement with percentages of winnings and losses, profit factor and drawdown?
A classic statement how do all platforms offer you can do it?

thank you

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 29 Aug, 2017, 08:00 

User rating: 6
Nice question! But I think need to ask both sides. Because MyFxBook also might be interesting in this!

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 03 Sep, 2017, 04:31 

I like this!

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Sep, 2017, 13:42 

Seems to me Dukascopy has not assigned dedicated Moderator(s) to answer/reply to the many queries in their forum :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 May, 2019, 16:58 

I think it is not possible (I don't see the option to add Dukascopy account inside myfxbook), although it can be a good update, because myfxbook is quite helpful in managing your trading activity.

Post subject: Re: Myfxbook and Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 31 Jul, 2019, 16:47 

User rating: 1
Hi Myfxbook have server of Dukascopy of forex MT4 autoupdate I think you can use service of myfxbook by use Dukascopy forex Mt4 account

Attachments:
Dukascopy Traderider.jpg [73.35 KiB]
Downloaded 926 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com