Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

[b][u]SCAM ALERT[/u][/b]
 Post subject: [b][u]SCAM ALERT[/u][/b] Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Mar, 2016, 19:08 

User rating: 0
SCAM ALERT

There is a new member going by the Dukas blog name of "jfby" (a.k.a Julius Foday) soliciting money with a very old African scam.
His private message to me today:

Dearest ,
My name is Julius Foday,i am 19 years old from rep of Sierra Leone, I am writing you from Rep of Cote d'Ivoire where i have been taking refuge after the brutal war and murder of my parents during the renewed fighting in my country.Because of the war my late Father sold his shipping company and took me to a nearby country Cote d'Ivoire where he deposited US$8,000,000.00 Million Dollars in his foreign account with one of the Financial Firm here in Cote d'Ivoire.pls i got your profile from network search and due to the current political situation in Ivory Coast,i am seeking for your assistance to transfer this Money to any account you can provide to the bank and also relocate me to your country to further my study, and i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for your help.Kindly reply to my email address:[email protected] , or you can call us on this telephone number: +22545066634 ,for more details.Remain blessed and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best regards,
Julius Foday.

Do not fall for this scam.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com