Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Jforex robot help
 Post subject: Jforex robot help Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 18 Jan, 2016, 19:23 

User rating: 0
Hello, I want a little help I downloaded simple strategy from dukascopy, strategy opens new order if it reachest stop loss but for example If I where at Buy order and it went to Sell and reached stop loss order would stop and strategy would open new order at Sell direction but it always opens orders at same amount, for example 0.004 I want to change this I want to copy in the strategy list of my ready orders, so that strategy would open for example if 0.004 sell reached stopp loss it would open new order in different amount for example buy at 0.006 amount and so on. If somene can help please post here. I will attach simplestrategy to post

Attachments:
File comment: strategu
SimpleTpSlStrategy.jfx [6.13 KiB]
Downloaded 229 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com