Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

HLBox bar indicator
 Post subject: HLBox bar indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 19 Sep, 2015, 14:25 

User rating: 2
I made HLBox indicator which shows for example daily bars on lower TF`s etc. This is for jForex platform. I would like to share it but first I need permission from Dukascopy broker which I already requested by mail today. This indicator is based on their original Pivot code. If they agree I will attach the files later or share link but for now I can only show you some pics:

Best regards.

Attachments:
Chart_EUR_CHF_Hourly_snapshot.png [27.52 KiB]
Downloaded 795 times
Chart_EUR_CHF_15 Mins_snapshot.png [26.16 KiB]
Downloaded 816 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: HLBox bar indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 22 Sep, 2015, 01:13 

So finally I received mail with confirmation, Dukascopy team was kind enough to allow me to share, here are the attached files(updated code in next message below).
Unpack and place it under C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Local\JForex\Indicators. It should be then available under Indicators>Custom from the upper toolbar button.
Source code included too.
Enjoy.

Post subject: Re: HLBox bar indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 24 Jan, 2016, 23:23 

I updated the code, now period separators should draw correctly in almost any situation(there are few exceptions in certain rare scenarios but those also "repair" on new box period paint).

Attachments:
HLBox.zip [27.45 KiB]
Downloaded 311 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: HLBox bar indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Mar, 2016, 19:01 

User rating: 0
Hello great indicator.. similar to what im looking. I was looking for an indicator that put on a box a session range. I think its more useful if you can put in a box the london session, ny session, or just london open, etc. Do you think thats possible?

Post subject: Re: HLBox bar indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 26 Mar, 2016, 17:25 

Hello thekrash and thank you. From what I have seen, session is dictated by your platform settings. So for example GMT 0 daily box on 1h chart should have extra Sunday bar(box) while EET should not. That said, there was a function that sets up timezone for indicator, but for some reason did not worked. It is still present in the code and set to GMT 0 as you can find. That function was there by original indicator. I think when Dukascopy implement another timezones to the platform, my indi should work out of the box with them.

Best regards

Post subject: Re: HLBox bar indicator Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 28 Mar, 2016, 16:07 

User rating: 0
Thanks for the answer. Hope they do that

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com