Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Binary Options Trading Knowledge - Mistakes you should avoid
 Post subject: Binary Options Trading Knowledge - Mistakes you should avoid Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 15 Mar, 2014, 10:49 

User rating: 0
Hello guys,

Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. Having been trading 4 years so far, getting big lost in the past like everyone too, I realize some valuable things to be a successful BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS. I want to share here :

1. Dont trade blindly - You better remember this and put it on the top in your mind. NEVER TRADE when you can't realize the trend & direction, unless you want to burn your balance.

2. Money Managerment - Very important. Keep Your Fund is always more important than Take Your Chances. Chances are always around you. So that, do not try to risk all in just one or two trade. Better, around 2.5% - 5% per order is greatest.

3. Be patient - Yeah, its the key of success. If you can not wait until everything goes clear and the thing you trade forms a trend, you will be blind. For example, when you see the EURUSD is in a consolidation, then SHOULD NOT TRADE IT. Just when it gets out of the ledge then you should enter in the market.

Post subject: Re: Binary Options Trading Knowledge - Mistakes you should avoid Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Mar, 2015, 21:27 

User rating: 98
I've just become aware of binary options and I'm a micro
scalper with analytics which can predict price movements
from 30 seconds out to 10 minutes or so.

DOES OR WILL the JForex API support trading of
Binary Options?, or is there a Web interface to
programmatically trade Binary Options? Please provide
something if not already available.

So I'm going to look at interfacing the trigger analytics
to binary options scalping. I guess there's an API
(or "an App") for that?.... I'll read up on it.

HyperScalper

Post subject: Binary Options Fast Triggering on Windows platforms Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Mar, 2015, 16:11 

User rating: 98
Hi,

OK, it seems there are no plans for API integration of the
Binary Options. Correct me if I am wrong.

In the meantime, I've completed integration from my
triggering platform, which uses Mouse Click events automatically
sent on triggering events from my platform.

This particular implementation uses Windows system calls,
and it does require the Trader to set things up, and to
enable the triggering. But at the precise moment of
deflection, and event detection, the trigger enables entry
into the Binary Options within a small fraction of a second
latency.

As most people use Windows platforms for the interactive
part, I'm not currently working on a Linux solution at this
time but it's possible.

Anyone wishes to discuss this, I'm always interested.

HyperScalper

Attachments:
DukascopyBinaryTriggering.PNG [292.32 KiB]
Downloaded 338 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com