Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Search field in javadoc
 Post subject: Search field in javadoc Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 19 Apr, 2012, 13:10 

User rating: 4
Hello everyone,
I hope this post is in the right section.
Is will be possible for Dukascopy to implement a search field in the docs of the api ?
(https://www.dukascopy.com/client/javadoc/)

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Search field in javadoc Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 19 Apr, 2012, 14:43 

User rating: 94
Hi Tyraslin:

That javadoc page is the original javadoc generated pages and comply with it... For that Dukascopy have to make a new personalized javadoc with search functionality. You can find whatever you want in index section of the javadocs and use the "find" functionality of all browsers (ctrl+f shortcut in most of them). Also, you can have that html pages in your computer, just decompress the "JForex-API-2.6.XX-javadocs.zip" to anywhere you want. In some java editors we can also link JForex API jar library with the javadocs and have this information as we do our code.

I hope that helps.

Best regards

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: Search field in javadoc Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 19 Apr, 2012, 15:33 

User rating: 4
Thanks jlongo.
That's what i want. That's enough fonctionnal for me.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com