Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Dukas servers and latency
 Post subject: Dukas servers and latency Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Apr, 2012, 19:33 

User rating: 0
Since you're not offering collocation for LIVE accounts, where are the price, news servers located? Is it possible to check latency from my destination? How could I check latency in Jforex?

Post subject: Re: Dukas servers and latency Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Apr, 2012, 01:21 

User rating: 94
Hi JustinasBr:

You you have Java Console enabled or logs, you can see at the beginning of connection JForex pinging all servers to see wich of them have less latency and use it... I hope that answer your question.

Best regards

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: Dukas servers and latency Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Apr, 2012, 10:14 

User rating: 0
Hi JL!

Thanks for the answer. It helped, but only partially. In demo mode I can see the servers the application pings, but in Live mode it seems there is no pinging, or at least it does not show up in the console. Are the demo and live servers the same? How could I check what server I am connected too?

Regards,

JB

Post subject: Re: Dukas servers and latency Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Apr, 2012, 10:34 

User rating: 94
Hi JustinaBr:

Well, at least, you can use "netstat /a" to see active network connections in command window and find it there.

Best regards

Trade well and good luck

JL

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com