Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Request to resolve the problem and give example bases range bar strategy with indicators as a reference
 Post subject: Request to resolve the problem and give example bases range bar strategy with indicators as a reference Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 18 Feb, 2012, 05:22 

User rating: 0
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you for your support.Now a days I am trying to make strategies based on range bar charts.
But I am getting lot of technical problems like..

in void subscribeToRangeBarFeed(Instrument instrument, OfferSide offerSide, PriceRange priceRange, IRangeBarFeedListener listener);

It says it can not be resolved. (I cannot subscribe to rangebarfeed...) even defining all classes perfectly even not working for sample that you have shown in Jforex wiki...
Otherwise many times it says the compiler is not supporting.etc...

IRangeBar rangeBar = history.getRangeBar(Instrument.EURUSD, OfferSide.BID, PriceRange.valueOf(2), 0);
List<IRangeBar> rangeBars = history.getRangeBars(Instrument.EURUSD, OfferSide.BID, PriceRange.valueOf(2), 10, rangeBar.getTime(), 0);
for (IRangeBar rb : rangeBars) {
console.getOut().println(rb);
}

It cannot even resolve Irangebar even after subscribing to range bars....I am getting thus bunch of more errors even after importing corresponding packages...
I have also tried the jforex wiki sample strategy but it is also giving the same errors.I have tried my bests but not able to resolve the problems.

Please give me one sample working indicator based strategy for range bar as a reference.Because I am not able to make using the knowledge that I have on Jforex wiki and java api for Jforex...

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com