Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Feedback and complaints
 Post subject: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 10:34 

User rating: 8
Please leave your feedback and complaints in this topic.

Other topics might be deleted or ignored.

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 19:19 

User rating: -
Hi, i hope thats the right Thread. Few suggestions - questions.

I have a € Account and i mostly trade €/$.

In a open trade, you can see you Profit/Loss in the open Positions Tab calculated in €.
but when you close the Trade, and have a look at Portfolio / Positions overview
the Profit/Loss is then displayed in $ and the Volume Commission still in
Thats a little bit inconvenient. Can the Profit/Loss also be displayed in the primary account currency i.e. € ?

Further..

In the Positions Overview a Pips columnn next to P/L or Gross P/L column would be nice.
Is that possible ?

And, when you are at Positions Overview, instead of going back to JForex
clicking again at Portfolio Tab / Consolidated Overview then again back Portfolio / My Commissions aso..

two Buttons with Back and Next that drive directly you to the next Overview would be fine
and save you few clicks.

What do you think about? Please see the attached pic.

Thanks, Katakuja..

btw. i could not find the attachment button :shock: ?? Do i miss something..

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012, 11:12 

User rating: 0
Why strategy upgrade for contest is not instant? It's been more than a day but my new strategy is still pending. Thank god, I did not open live account.

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Mar, 2012, 12:06 

User rating: 4
Cannot access my profile, the board says "You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles." (I am logged in, however). :wtf:

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 11 May, 2013, 09:04 

User rating: 1
when i visit the poker contest page and click join in takes me to another sign in screen dukascopy poker (even though i was already logged in the site) but the sign in screen doesn't have any fields to enter my credentials into. Was anyone able to join the poker tournaments?

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 May, 2013, 13:24 

User rating: 5
fxsurprise8 wrote:
when i visit the poker contest page and click join in takes me to another sign in screen dukascopy poker (even though i was already logged in the site) but the sign in screen doesn't have any fields to enter my credentials into. Was anyone able to join the poker tournaments?

I was able to log in, but couldn't register for any of the poker tournaments.

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 07 Sep, 2013, 16:10 

SPAM

I don't know if there's a way to prevent spam, but I've received this instant message more than once and it's annoying. I suggest you permanently ban these people when this is brought to your attention. However, I don't know what good that will do as they can register again with other another name. Dilemma.

_Trader_
Hello. No deposit bonus 100 $ when you open an account: Register: https://tr.im/424c2 Register: https://tr.im/424c4 Register https://tr.im/429bd

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Sep, 2013, 14:41 

The trailing stops aren't working now on long positions. On short positions they're working fine. That's odd. First time I've run across that.

I've cleared my browser history and cache, cleared the java cached and rebooted. Then I opened only the demo account and still could not set a trailing stop on long positions.

:::scratching head:::

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Nov, 2013, 11:44 

Hi,

sorry i've post a new topic for my question & just now I saw this one where i should have postedmy question it seems.

So apologize for that.

Here is my enquiry

has the commission rebate for registering with a BI happened yet for october ?

if no, at which date is it supposed to happen ? me thought/read somewhere it was due the 10 of each month

if yes any rule i don't know about that'd explain why I didn't get it ?

nb: I have started live beginning of October, with a very small equity to start with, so to test & tune money management & strategy before going slowly slowly bigger.

So, it's not about the few euro i was expecting to get back this time but about the design of my strategy & money management & plans to increase my equity.

As for now, I have to assume i'm not getting rebates so i'm stopping trading technical because in that case, i'd have to rework from scratch my technical strategy & money management.

This is a lose/lose situation as i will trade a lot less so i really hope i 'm wrong about the 10 of next month date or that there is a good reason to explain why it didn't happen to me (yet)...

ps: my account manager is on leave & the account manager alternative given in auto responder didn't answer me...

thanks in advance for any clarification on the matter

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Nov, 2013, 00:46 

please help.

Post subject: Re: Feedback and complaints Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Mar, 2014, 11:34 

Hello !

I don't understand why my order was closed without my permission and it happened in same the day.

I should have gained 100 pips but because of this, I gained only 14.

Attachments:
bug.PNG [10.06 KiB]
Downloaded 2763 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com