Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Technical problems
 Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Feb, 2013, 01:58 

User rating: 0
The fixed height of the indicators (below the main chart) and the fixed right-side margin (black diagonal icon) do not always load from the template correctly, this often seems to be unstable, since the indicators sizes below the chart aswell as the right column edge tend to move when switching between charts.

Will this issue be solved in the next api release so that these dont keep on having to be readjusted / reset?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 07 Mar, 2013, 05:40 

User rating: 1
The trade platform isn't loaded.Unable to launch the application.Platform login: DEMOAC03Uzidp

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Mar, 2013, 20:56 

NORDTYT

I have same problem with Windows 8,

try to launch this early version Java,
https://www.oldapps.com/java.php?old_java=8693

Post subject: JFOREX platform reject all orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 17 Mar, 2013, 07:41 

I was using stategy in mql4 (DLMv1.4) compiled with jforex and it was working well till end of FEB when I installed the last update for jforex, since then the platform reject all orders sent by the EA, please help

Attachments:
DLMv1.4.mq4 [16.97 KiB]
Downloaded 1777 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 May, 2013, 19:18 

Hi,
I have a problem to login into fundamental analysys contest. I can login successfully to other contests i.e. trader&strategy but when I want voice I have to login and after I enter all data and press login button nothing happen (windows blinks and I have to login again).
I tried various browsers i.e. mozilla, chrome and IE and nothing.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 May, 2013, 21:37 

User rating: 3
piter44 wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem to login into fundamental analysys contest. I can login successfully to other contests i.e. trader&strategy but when I want voice I have to login and after I enter all data and press login button nothing happen (windows blinks and I have to login again).

I am having the same problem since last few hours. Wasn't able to enter comments for last couple of news release.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 May, 2013, 10:04 

alifari wrote:
piter44 wrote:
Hi,

I am having the same problem since last few hours. Wasn't able to enter comments for last couple of news release.

The same problem already more than last 16 hours

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 May, 2013, 23:30 

same here :(

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 May, 2013, 23:37 

anton_dang wrote:
same here :(

Me too having login problem in fundamental contest.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2013, 08:45 

This will influence that contest a lot of...

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 May, 2013, 23:16 

In fundamental conquest You can see only 5 previous comments and if you hit this button once again it shows same comments and so on and so on

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 05 Jun, 2013, 19:47 

User rating: 2
First my stats are not shown in my trader profile. How many subscriber i have etc.

Second i can't join loyalty program. I tried it in two different computers. It always say wrong catha phrase.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 10 Jul, 2013, 09:38 

[quote="Contest Support"][/quote]

Good morning, everyone, especially Contest Support!

I have a technical problem on the Miss Dukascopy pages trying to add a Youtube videos to my blog. It does not work.

I can add one Youtube link using the Youtube button in the blog editing interface, and it shows nicely in the preview. But in the posted view it is not visible.

Further, I cannot add more than just this one video even in the preview.

Grateful advice on how to resolve this, thank you in advance!

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 23 Oct, 2013, 12:33 

Contest Support wrote:
Please leave questions about technical questions in this topic.

Other topics might be deleted or ignored.

Have I misunderstood something here ??? :lol:

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 27 Nov, 2013, 14:44 

User rating: 11
Hello Support ,

I have a problem logging to the JForex platform (any of them).
I get the following error:

Exception:
com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Unable to load resource: https://live-login.dukascopy.com/fo/platform/jForex/
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.downloadResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.getResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.updateFinalLaunchDesc(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.access$000(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Wrapped Exception:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Server chose TLSv1, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.
at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverHello(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.BasicHttpRequest.doRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.BasicHttpRequest.doRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.BasicHttpRequest.doGetRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.downloadResource(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.updateFinalLaunchDesc(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.access$000(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I tried deleting Java stored files (Control Panel -> Java)
I deleted cookies from the browser.
I uninstalled Java and installed it again.
Nothing seems to work.
I'm running Windows XP SP3 32bit with Firefox 25.0.
On my home Windows 7 64bit works just fine.

Any idea what to do next ?

Thank you in advance.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Jan, 2014, 17:59 

I have the same troubles...Impossible to download historical data...

Does someone figure it out ?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 19 Jan, 2014, 13:46 

Hi,
i've lost my login and password for the strategy contest, how can i get them back ?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jan, 2014, 17:11 

condor666 wrote:
Hi,
i've lost my login and password for the strategy contest, how can i get them back ?

You should have received email from Dukascopy with login information and password at the time of registration. However, if you are unable to access that information via email then you could send an email request to [email protected] with your nickname and they would resent it to you.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Jan, 2014, 17:59 

alifari wrote:
condor666 wrote:
Hi,

You should have received email from Dukascopy with login information and password at the time of registration. However, if you are unable to access that information via email then you could send an email request to [email protected] with your nickname and they would resent it to you.

Thank you, so i must contact them cause i have deleted the email.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Jan, 2014, 00:58 

I have problem to link community account with live account to access a j-store..
When I enter log-in and password from "my account" page it just it accepted but nothing happens I still could not open a "Jstore from a platform"

I am doing this first time with a live account with demo it was working without any problem.

Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com