Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Technical problems
 Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 01 Feb, 2014, 12:42 

User rating: 0
Hey guys,

I have just now started the jforex client with my live account and want to use the historical tester and it doesnt work. when I press the "play" button it is stuck.
When it started the client I could see that it downloaded a new version. I noticed and I cleared the cache.

I checked the tcp packet flow and it does not retrieve any historical data from the dukascopy servers. the 194.8.15.* area throws a lot bad tcp packets.

Could you please have a look at it.

thanks

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 03 Feb, 2014, 00:18 

Gfox wrote:
I have problem to link community account with live account to access a j-store..
When I enter log-in and password from "my account" page it just it accepted but nothing happens I still could not open a "Jstore from a platform"

I am doing this first time with a live account with demo it was working without any problem.

Thanks

I have the same issue but with Demo account.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 03 Feb, 2014, 00:20 

burton wrote:
The fixed height of the indicators (below the main chart) and the fixed right-side margin (black diagonal icon) do not always load from the template correctly, this often seems to be unstable, since the indicators sizes below the chart aswell as the right column edge tend to move when switching between charts.

Will this issue be solved in the next api release so that these dont keep on having to be readjusted / reset?

It's been a year now without any reply, have you found a solution yet? :(

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 Apr, 2014, 07:40 

I'm having a NPE irregurlarly when adding my indicator "The Zone" into a chart.
However I don't have any exception when running the indicator in eclipse with a Strategy.

How can I find out where the NPE is coming from?

Looking at the chart the indicator seems to work well.

Attached is the indicator code and the pic.

Attachments:
TheZone.java [12 KiB]
Downloaded 1553 times
TheZone.jfx [10.94 KiB]
Downloaded 1521 times
IndicatorNPE.png [205.73 KiB]
Downloaded 2986 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 13 Apr, 2014, 11:02 

any update?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 13 Apr, 2014, 20:58 

burton wrote:
burton wrote:
The fixed height of the indicators (below the main chart) and the fixed right-side margin (black diagonal icon) do not always load from the template correctly, this often seems to be unstable, since the indicators sizes below the chart aswell as the right column edge tend to move when switching between charts.

Will this issue be solved in the next api release so that these dont keep on having to be readjusted / reset?

It's been a year now without any reply, have you found a solution yet? :(

I'm also still waiting for a solution :(

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=48745

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 May, 2014, 18:14 

User rating: 5
For some reason I can't "Like" a blog post.

I can "Like" someone's position in the Fundamental Analysis contest, but not in the blog.

This error message keep popping up. It doesn't seem to matter how I respond, I still can't "Like" a blog entry.

Note, this is the first day, May 21, this has happened.

Attachments:
only_users.jpg [15 KiB]
Downloaded 2760 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 28 May, 2014, 02:42 

The gals want their likes! Help! Where can I hide?

Or, you could fix the problem maybe?

:>)

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 May, 2014, 15:13 

Works now.

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 25 Jan, 2015, 18:23 

User rating: 1
How to limit JForex cache under Linux ?

Hi,
Every time I open a new instrument, JForex downloads megabytes of data for this instrument for last 10 or more years and I need data from last few days or months only (and need free space on my HDD).
Is there any way to limit the amount of data (for one instrument or for all instruments) downloaded by JForex and stored in cache folder under Linux ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 17 Mar, 2015, 08:09 

Please, somebody help, how to make stop-loss be put at the BID price (not Ask) by default?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 17 Mar, 2015, 09:50 

Hello! How can I put stop-loss with the BID price by default? Help please! Maybe there is some feature? Thanks.

Post subject: Strategy Tutorial Bug? Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 02 Nov, 2015, 10:37 

User rating: 1
Hello

I am migrating from mql5 to jforex and want to learn to make Strategies with jforex.
Therefore i looked up the Jforex Wiki: Strategy Tutorial (https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Strategy_Tutorial)
But the file provided in the Tutorial SMASampleTrade.java doesent make any orders at all. Compiling works fine so does running it in the history tester.
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks very much

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com