Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

another cheat
 Post subject: another cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 07 Feb, 2012, 13:13 

User rating: -
AdrianWS has created many profiles to comment (question & answers like) and getting more points for comments & views. He is copying articles & picking images from other websites and has secured the top position in the Jan list. Please ban him before the results is out.

Post subject: Re: another cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Feb, 2012, 12:02 

I too reported plagiarism by top two of January already, including adrian

Post subject: Re: another cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Feb, 2012, 18:15 

guest wrote:
AdrianWS has created many profiles to comment (question & answers like) and getting more points for comments & views. He is copying articles & picking images from other websites and has secured the top position in the Jan list. Please ban him before the results is out.

Please do not speculate on unfounded "ideas" - I have never Copied article, I have written EVERY single one of them.

And as to the images (of which I assume you are referring to zerohedge) I am using a Publicly available image and its no different to "adask - How Big Guys Perform in Forex" where he has used images from another website to illustrate his point. There is nothing wrong as is the case with "positives - Breakout Failures - Piping From The Panic" where he has a quaint duckling image.

If you where to look at the people who comment on my articles they have participated in the article contest and trader contest (if they were me then they would be IP blocked or something).

You are making thread discussions which are seemingly designed in purely malicious manner and that means you are participating in the contest - Because of this please Do not post as a guest or at least "sign" the Post like I will (As for some reason I cannot log in on Google Chrome).

To sum up I have fairly participated in the dukascopy Competitions and feel I am adding Interesting and insightful texts. I even spoke in a mini-interview last month in the "contest Check-up" videos so Dukascopy must agree with me on that point.

Adrian.

Post subject: Re: another cheat Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 11 Feb, 2012, 18:14 

Internet is flooded with many ideas and articles you name it and web will find hundred of result in same name that does not mean any of our member is engaged in CTRL+C and CTRL+V kind of thing. Hope all will be having independent ideas .Good Luck to every one.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com