Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Time limit for DEMO account trial
 Post subject: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 Jan, 2012, 09:34 

User rating: -
Hi!
After a TOTALLY ethical usage of the DEMO account by the DEMO Trader during the initial DEMO period, and, expiry of the same.
Is DUKASCOPY strictly opposed to extending the trial period (upon request from the DEMO Trader) - even ONCE???
What are the possibilities for SECOND extension???
Kindly advise.

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 Jan, 2012, 15:25 

User rating: 8
uvTBL wrote:
Hi!
After a TOTALLY ethical usage of the DEMO account by the DEMO Trader during the initial DEMO period, and, expiry of the same.
Is DUKASCOPY strictly opposed to extending the trial period (upon request from the DEMO Trader) - even ONCE???
Kindly advise.

The system of account creation/expiration is automated. Accounts' period of validity depends on their type, which is defined at the point of creation and, respectively, depends on how the account was created (e.g. via the standard form or by the account manager after the request of the Live client).

If, say, the account belongs to the "14-day long validity group", it is technically impossible to extend it upon demand. In contrast, if it was initially created by the account manager as an extendable account, such an action is possible.

As you know, standard demo accounts are 14-day long and this is fixed.

By request to the account manager, extended or (in some cases) permanent Demo accounts can be created for LIVE clients.

Finally, we may inform that it will be soon possible to create 28-day long demo account from the Dukascopy Forex Community.

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Feb, 2012, 03:38 

Nice, and one suggestion more..

It could/would be nice to have the possibility to reset the Account Equity
especially for the permanent demo, for the normal also..

:idea:

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Feb, 2012, 12:35 

User rating: 0
Contest Support wrote:
uvTBL wrote:
Hi!
Kindly advise.

The system of account creation/expiration is automated. Accounts' period of validity depends on their type, which is defined at the point of creation and, respectively, depends on how the account was created (e.g. via the standard form or by the account manager after the request of the Live client).

If, say, the account belongs to the "14-day long validity group", it is technically impossible to extend it upon demand. In contrast, if it was initially created by the account manager as an extendable account, such an action is possible.

As you know, standard demo accounts are 14-day long and this is fixed.

By request to the account manager, extended or (in some cases) permanent Demo accounts can be created for LIVE clients.

Finally, we may inform that it will be soon possible to create 28-day long demo account from the Dukascopy Forex Community.

Dear support,

I have a live account in the dukascopy europe branch, and my demo account is still expiring every 14 days. I requested an extension of my demo account or open a permanent demo account but my bank manager does not reply to my request. What should i do so I can get a permanent demo account? It is so annoying that i can not continuing my demo account and analysis of my performance in longer time. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 13 Feb, 2012, 10:26 

User rating: 8
Please send us an e-mail saying who your manager is to [email protected] . Subject - permanent DEMO request.

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 16 Feb, 2012, 12:18 

Contest Support wrote:
Please send us an e-mail saying who your manager is to [email protected] . Subject - permanent DEMO request.

Thanks. I have sent an e-mail to the address. :D

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Feb, 2012, 09:44 

Contest Support wrote:

I sent you an e-mail as required in hope that you may help me to sort this out. But the reply is no hope. wonder if it was from a different support?

I had to apply yet another demo account this morning and got another 14 day demo. It is suffocating...

Post subject: EsBUjxloUvdjZssukC Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 25 Feb, 2012, 23:08 

Can soeomne tell me where I call learn forex trading?I want to learn forex trading but do not know where to begin. Can soeomne point me to the right training?

Post subject: eHHzDeCqyICEGjh Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 26 Feb, 2012, 08:35 

what the hell does boiwlng up your account mean? i didn't see it blow up. all you did was make indiscriminant trades n watch your money dip. pointless.

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Mar, 2012, 10:42 

Contest Support wrote:

Another 14 days and another demo account. Totally fed up. I wonder if you will every reply my request ... :?

Post subject: Re: Time limit for DEMO account trial Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 17 Feb, 2015, 18:37 

i am still waiting for the permanent demo account after more than three years. My live account manager gives no reply except for transfer money, the suggestion of the support board helper does not help either.

I wonder when I can get a permanent demo account without the pain for open one every 14 days.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com