Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Profile Nickname
 Post subject: Profile Nickname Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Dec, 2011, 10:47 

User rating: -
Is it possible to change profile nickname, I can't find that option in profile management.

Or does Dukascopy allow closing account and reopening with another nickname, and if they does, how to close an account.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Profile Nickname Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Dec, 2011, 16:02 

User rating: 8
hilon_capital wrote:
Is it possible to change profile nickname, I can't find that option in profile management.

Or does Dukascopy allow closing account and reopening with another nickname, and if they does, how to close an account.

Thanks.

It is by default impossible to change the login name on your own, but we can do this upon your request. Please send us an email indicating your current and desired logins to [email protected]

Post subject: Re: Profile Nickname Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Dec, 2011, 10:49 

Thanks for fast response...

It is not urgent, I would like to wait until contest for December is over and change it to something more personal.

Post subject: Re: Profile Nickname Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 22 Dec, 2011, 11:24 

There is nothing wrong with your nick name :mrgreen:

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com