Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Why was my order rejected during big move?
 Post subject: Why was my order rejected during big move? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 09:30 

User rating: -
Dear Dukascopy-Team,

on your website you promote equal rights and a transparent pricing environment for all clients
and equal liquidity and instant execution.

But right now, in the big moves my order was rejected. Could you please explain why?

Regards,
asyx

Post subject: Re: Why was my order rejected during big move? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2011, 13:34 

asyx wrote:
Dear Dukascopy-Team,

on your website you promote equal rights and a transparent pricing environment for all clients
and equal liquidity and instant execution.

But right now, in the big moves my order was rejected. Could you please explain why?

Regards,
asyx

refer https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/index.php ... _Rejection to know why your order was rejected. try to keep a bigger slippage when you are placing order when the market is spiking.

Post subject: Re: Why was my order rejected during big move? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 21 Sep, 2011, 10:58 

Thanks for the informative link.

Beside that, my slippage control was not activated. Theoretically I should got a fill on my order.

I want to add they my order was only 10.000 units. First I thought as such a small position does not
consume much liquidity it should get filled without problems. But now I am thinking about if it is
a disadvantage to trade small, when most other market participants bid and ask with 100.000 and more units.
Thus perhaps it is more difficult to get a fill. Could that be?

Regards,
asyx

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com