Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Received the login but when do I start the contest
 Post subject: Received the login but when do I start the contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 16 Jul, 2011, 21:19 

User rating: -
As far as I know from the contest guidelines, the contest starts 25th of each month and ends the 25th of the following month. However, I have received my login and password for the contest platform in Jul 12th and it says that the login would expire in July 31, 2011.

So, when do I start trading and when do I end.

Please clarify this for me so that I can enter the contest asap.

Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Received the login but when do I start the contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 20 Jul, 2011, 09:02 

User rating: 8
fiblogix wrote:
As far as I know from the contest guidelines, the contest starts 25th of each month and ends the 25th of the following month. However, I have received my login and password for the contest platform in Jul 12th and it says that the login would expire in July 31, 2011.

So, when do I start trading and when do I end.

Please clarify this for me so that I can enter the contest asap.

Thank you.

The contest starts on the 1st of every month and ends on the 30th/31st of the month. However, the registration is opened in advance - starting from the 25th. When you subscribe, the trading credentials are sent to your email. The contest accounts automatically becomes active on the 1st of the month.

Referring to your situation - if you have joined the contest in July, 12th, you participate in the current contest month (which is July). In order to apply for August, you have to wait until July, 25th.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com