Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Profile Update
 Post subject: Profile Update Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 11 Jul, 2011, 20:47 

User rating: -
I have registered for the Trading Contest; however, it does not allow me to submit my profile so that I can join the August 2011 contest. I have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera all three of these browser but failed to submit the profile form. After clicking Submit, there is no confirmation or error message :!: , it just stays at the form with all info that I entered.

Please let me know what is really causing this problem.

Thank you,

Sharif

Post subject: Re: Profile Update Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Jul, 2011, 03:11 

User rating: -
fiblogix wrote:
I have registered for the Trading Contest; however, it does not allow me to submit my profile so that I can join the August 2011 contest. I have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera all three of these browser but failed to submit the profile form. After clicking Submit, there is no confirmation or error message :!: , it just stays at the form with all info that I entered.

Please let me know what is really causing this problem.

Thank you,

Sharif
I MEET SAME TOO.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com