Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design
 Post subject: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 31 Mar, 2011, 18:23 

User rating: 8
Dear Forex community participants,

As you may have noticed, we have just switched to a completely new design both of the Dukascopy Bank SA corporate website and the trader contest. Along with that, we have launched the new FX Video contest.

As it often happens, at first you may notice certain minor "bugs". We are collecting them and all of those will be fixed timely. Please kindly be patient. We will fix all the issues until the coming weekend.

We apologize for the temporary inconveniences evoked by the restructuring of the website.

Regards,
Dukascopy Forex Community support

P.S. We are grateful on the indication of any sort of inefficiencies or inconveniences you might notice. Please indicate those in this forum thread.

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 06:52 

User rating: -
Hello,

It does seem that the new contest registration does not work. I didn't receive any email (with login/password for demo account) after the one click registration for April Strategy Contest.

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 16:12 

User rating: 2
Hello,

Jakil_ wrote:
Hello,

It does seem that the new contest registration does not work. I didn't receive any email (with login/password for demo account) after the one click registration for April Strategy Contest.

the same for me..

best,
chriz

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 21:43 

chrizz wrote:
Hello,

Jakil_ wrote:
Hello,

the same for me..

best,
chriz

The issue has already been fixed on Friday, 1st of April

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 02 Apr, 2011, 02:10 

User rating: -
Having problems seeing the new trading contest page. Some of the things seemed to be jumbled. Any suggestions? I use Google Chrome

Thanks

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 03 Apr, 2011, 20:26 

Daddy Papi wrote:
Having problems seeing the new trading contest page. Some of the things seemed to be jumbled. Any suggestions? I use Google Chrome

Thanks

There might indeed be an issue with the appearance of the contest page in Google Chrome. The problem will be rectified shortly.

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Apr, 2011, 22:43 

User rating: 0
Hi,
I wanted to register for the April strategy contest and got mailed a login for the May contest. Normally it should be possible to register for April until mid of April. How can I participate for this month? Before the relaunch there was a drop down menu where the month could be chosen.

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Apr, 2011, 12:12 

User rating: 0
I just registered for the april context, bu I can't start a strategy in Jforex. "Remote run" for strategy is not available. It looks like the account created for the contest doesnt allow to create/edit/run strategies.

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Apr, 2011, 16:20 

schnitzel wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to register for the April strategy contest and got mailed a login for the May contest. Normally it should be possible to register for April until mid of April. How can I participate for this month? Before the relaunch there was a drop down menu where the month could be chosen.

This issue has been already solved. We have notified all contestants who had registered for May. If you've received an email stating that the contest month is May instead of April, please re-register once again and it will be ok this time.

Post subject: Re: 31.03.2011 - Announcement - New design Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 08 Apr, 2011, 16:20 

crito wrote:
I just registered for the april context, bu I can't start a strategy in Jforex. "Remote run" for strategy is not available. It looks like the account created for the contest doesnt allow to create/edit/run strategies.

Please try again. The problem was solved earlier today.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com